Get new posts by email:

Today, We Ride

I'd you're a gamer, you know what today's post is about. It's Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Summer Update Day. Get yourself caffeinated, prep the snacks, join up with your crew, and let's ride, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

All this pent up energy made me want to eat like a cowgirl not only in-game, but IRL too. I created this RDR2 inspired dish to keep us nurished throughout what promises to be a long and grindy day.

Cowpoke Supper
1 can of chili
6 frozen biscuits
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Add chili to baking dish. Top with biscuits. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, sprinkle with cheese, bake for 10 more minutes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.

Voila!
As Marcel would say bon appetit!

Comments

Popular Posts