Get new posts by email:

Game-vember Is Coming

Are you ready?

I'm hoarding easy things to eat, lots of caffeine laced products, and postponing payment if the electric bill to fund all the sweet-ass gamey goodness that is about to rain down, starting October 29th! 

Granted it's not quite in November, but just like retail stores have decided somewhere around Back-to-school the Christmas season starts, I've decided the official kick-off to Game-vember will be Ubisoft's WATCH DOGS LEGION tomorrow. Followed by a smaller title I'm looking forward to: THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY: LITTLE HOPE.

In November we get ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA and SPIDER MAN MILES MORALES. December is now my most awaited month with the third (or fourth?) delay of the most anticipated gaming deliciousness of the year: CYBERPUNK 2077.

OMG OMG OMG, just the thought of CYBERPUNK makes me wanna put on The B52s and bounce around the house chanting "CD Projekt Red" in place of "Rock Lobster". But I digress.

We roll into January and February with HITMAN 3 and FAR CRY 6. I'm sure I've left out some smaller new releases I'll be scooping up along the way.

So really Game-vember isn't so much a month but a whole holiday season! If you love a gamer, you better hug them, kiss them, and stock up on Mr. Nasty Time now cuz I'm telling you it's gonna be weeks, possibly months before you see their pasty, vitamin D deficient, muscle atrophied ass again!

Comments

Popular Posts