Get new posts by email:

"I'm Not with F@#king Black Watch"

As I'm sure I've made obvious, I love a good introduction to a character. I mean video games ARE the new storytelling. It began with my generation and Millennials have taken it to amazing new heights. IMHO, James Heller is just one of those high points .

With all the games and styles of gameplay out there, I have to say it's rare for a game to deviate so much from the Witcher 3 formula that it feels fresh and exciting. PROTOTYPE 2, however, delivers a fun, funky, ass-kicking joyride. I LOVED every grotesque, mutated second of this game. 

It wasn't just the totally awesome upgrades you could get from consuming Evolved NPCs but also just the badass swagger with which James Heller sliced and diced bad guys. It also might've been the all too close to home virus panic in this game that gave me a healthy outlet and much needed break from the doom and gloom of post-COVID America. I mean would I really care that I'm still unemployed and the state of Virginia took TWO AND A HALF months to get us FEMA aid if I had whips for arms and hammer hands and could go around absorbing the asshole politicians making things worse? I think not.

Comments

Popular Posts