Get new posts by email:

Ain't Too Proud (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered)

I ain't too proud to admit I play some games set on easy. Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered is one of them. When I had to look up a couple challenges on YT and found veteran gamers struggling with them as well, 
I felt vindicated.

I understand it's a remaster so the game was made for a different time in gaming and a different system with a different controller. Also being the first game in the series it's part of the devs learning experience. Wait, what? Did I just assert that devs are not the all powerful omnipotent beings? Yes, I did. 

Going forward with that supposition then it's not fair to compare the smoother gameplay of Uncharted 4 with this first effort. That being said, it could be far more intuitive than it is. And who the f@#k ever created the driving a jetski up river while dodging and/or shooting explosive barrels and killing bad guys all with a f@#king handgun challenge deserves to get festering, oozing, super itchy rash on their sadistic dev ass.

But hey, on the bright side, Uncharted 2 has a very low bar to clear in terms of expectations... so yeah...Today should be a better gaming day, right?

Comments

Popular Posts