Get new posts by email:

Five Days, Eight Hours, and Four Minutes

That's the amount of time we have left to wait for The Last of Us Part 2. And thank you, PlayStation for putting that countdown in my face! It only underscores how badly I want to get to the 19th. Aside from having f#@kall to do, except for the pointless tasks I make up for myself on Warframe, I have nothing to play. Yes, I could mess around on GTAV Online or Red Dead Redemption 2 Online, but I find Warframe the most B.A.G. friendly online game (barely average gamer).

I so badly need a distraction right now. Being trapped in the treacherous minefield of my overly emotional psyche does no one any good, least of all me. So pouring salt on the wound by reminding me I won't have a quality distraction for another five days (five days, seven hours and fifty-eight minutes now) is just insult to injury.

Oh well, nothing I can do to speed up the time so I'mma get to it. Hello, Hydron, my old friend....

Comments

Popular Posts