Get new posts by email:

Cephalon Cy, I'm Lookin'at You

Needless to say I didn't not get back on Watch_Dogs 2 yesterday. That's an exercise in tedium for another day, preferably one during which I am not menstruating. Female gamers know what I mean. Besides, game isn't going anywhere. Instead I explored more of the Railjack missions and Nightwave series 3 on Warframe.

Okay, I touched this yesterday, but it bears repeating: Cephalon Cy has a serious attitude problem. And no, this isn't my period talking because Rin said the same thing. Cy is an a$$hole. At first I thought maybe I was being too harsh because Ordis is the very definition of obsequious, but Cephalon Simaris is pretty positive and constructive even when being critical. So no, it's not me it's you Cy. Tell me "We do not have time for this" one more time and you can kiss my metal-clad a$$. I'll leave you here to become the den-b*tch of a kubrow pack. I ain't got a problem with it.

That being said I'm eager to continue on this journey. The Railjack content may not be a fan favorite but this far it hasn't proven any more or less annoying than any other Warframe activity. I know I haven't reached the meat of these missions yet, perhaps then I'll discover what has the Warframe community dissatisfied with it.

Comments

Popular Posts