Get new posts by email:

Snailjack

Still working on the Snailjack as I've taken to calling it. Yes, some of the delay has to do with my own lethargy and neglect, but with no way (at least that I can find) to rush each segment of the Railjack, it takes six hours per segment to build so that's twenty-four hours which is two gaming days at least. Unless I decided to down Red Bull after Red Bull and binge on Warframe for a whole day. Not gonna happen.

Honestly, I won't put myself through the wringer for just any old game. Maybe whe The Last of Us 2 releases and even then I think it'll take a whe like Cyberpunk 2077 for that kinda binge. Trust me, it's a much bigger endeavor at my age to no-life a game. And since I'm battling the Red Menace this week, there's no way in heck I'm gonna binge on anything except the English dub of Bordertown on Netflix (soooooo good!)

My penchant for Nordic Noir aside, I'm finally down to the last build mission...I hope. 

End of by gamer day
I'm happy to announce I am the proud captain of my very own Railjack. Though Cephalon Cy teased me and made me believe I would not be stuck with his sourpuss a$$ as my command cephalon. Lo and behold, guess who I'm stuck with. That's right! Cephalon Cy or should I spell that Sigh to be more accurate?

I'm too tired today to take out my new baby for a spin so I'll leave the maiden voyage for the Kitsune (that's what I named my Railjack) until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts