Get new posts by email:

Of Course the Zombies Can Swim




Today just isn't my day. Woke up this afternoon to discover my AC isn't working. JOY. Seems like whenever I start feeling a little bit better about things, life says, "Nah, not a fan," and then sucker punches me.

Too warm and cranky at the thought of having to replace a heat pump, I retreated to the haven of my gamer room and fired up the PS4. DAYS GONE should take my mind off my troubles. At least I'm not trying to survive a zombie apocalypse, right?

Almost immediately I came across a horde of freakers and I thought I'll make a break for the water. Zombies can't swim, can they? Apparently in DAYS GONE they can. Or at least the water didn't seem to slow them down. And it seems as though Deek cannot swim. So... yeah. Not the most auspicious start to my gaming day.

One bit of good news: my Virtual Acoustic UH3 3D Surround Sound earbuds arrived from Amazon. They're charging as I write this. So excited 😀 I've got a distinct gaming handicap...no, I'm not talking about my lack of reflexes or failing eyesight. It's the very annoying fact that every gaming headset I've ever tried gives me a headache after a few hours so I've gotta use earbuds instead. It finally occurred to me to search gaming earbuds on Amazon. Can't wait to try them out.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07PV8ZX98/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_VAM6KX9Z7G5SHX5919TM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1




Comments

Popular Posts